Sunday 17 November 2013

Winter Polish Faves

1. Essie- devils advocate
2. Essie- midnight cami
3. Essie- over the edge
4. Essie- no place like chrome 

With winter quickly approaching I decided to choose a few of my all time favourite colours to wear during the season. As you can tell I am a huge fan of Essie so expect some more nail posts featuring them. Ok, so lets begin! I love love love dark purples, if i could I would wear this colour all year round. However, since there are very few seasons wearing a dark purple polish is acceptable I will definitely make sure I get my use of this colour. Next up, navy (I know, i know, the photo above is more of a metallic blue) but navy polishes are perfect for winter! When I paint my nails navy I usually add white or silver glitter to a few nails to jazz the look up a little bit. Charcoal is also super in for winter! If your bored of painting your nails black I would definitely opt for this colour to give your nails a little twist. Now, enough of all those dark colours silver is a perfect festive colour to paint your nails this season. If silver is a little bold for your liking you can always use it as an accent nail and still get the same effect!

What are you wearing on your nails this winter? 

2 comments:

  1. I am a typical black nail polish in the winter type person. But I do go for glitter, I bought this really awesome nail polish from Quo called Intoxicating Exploits. Check it out - you'd prob like it considering you like all of the above colours!

    Good post though:) www.carleighlewis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete