Tuesday 19 November 2013

Winter Beauty Essentials

The weather outside is quickly changing and with new seasons comes new beauty products! Above, I chose a few products that I think are essential for getting through a cold winter season.

1. Body Lotion- Cold weather brings dry skin. Lotion is definitely a staple I will always have in my bag to keep my skin soft all winter long.

2. Lip Balm- Don't neglect your lips! They can also get very dry. Right now I am OBSESSED with EOS balms (vanilla bean is my favourite!). I highly recommend getting one if you didn't already (p.s they're all natural)

3. Warm Fuzzy Socks- I don't know if this is just me but my feet are literally always freezing during winter, no matter what shoes I wear. So fuzzy socks are a definite staple for me this season.

4. Moroccan/ Macadamia Oil- I'm not a fan of frizzy hair, especially in the winter. Moroccan or macadamia oil can help prevent that. Apply a little bit to your hair when you get out of the shower and voila, frizz free hair =).

5. Cuticle Oil- Cuticles are often neglected but they too can get very dry. Apply a little bit before you go to bed to keep your cuticles from drying out. (If you don't have cuticle oil, olive oil will also do the trick!)

6. Candles- Because who doesn't love Christmas scented candles?!

7. Mittens- To avoid drying out hands when your out in the cold!

8. Lip exfoliator- Applying a lip exfoliator will get rid of the dead skin on your lips and make them even softer! Apply this along with a lip balm to get super soft lips this season.

9.  Face Cream- Last but not least, a good face cream! Your face is probably the most exposed to the cold making it the first to become dry (A dry face is painful, trust me!!). To avoid having dry, cracked skin apply a face cream before bed or in the morning (or both)!


Happy Winter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment