Thursday 28 November 2013

My Winter Staples

Since fall is sadly coming to an end I chose a few of my winter staples to help get you ready for winter! 

1. Scarves (pictured: aritzia)- Big scarves are an absolute must during the winter season. They're super comfy and warm and look cute with almost anything! 

2. Basic tee's (pictured: topshop)- Black and white tee's are my go to outfit when i have absolutely no idea what to wear. They're super easy to layer and make for a perfect outfit when you're in a rush! 

3. Peacoat (pictured: aritzia)- Sometimes my big fluffy winter coat does not cut it when I'm going out to dinner or out with friends which is why i opt for a peacoat. Believe it or not peacoats are warmer than they look, especially the one from aritzia in the picture above. 

4. Leather pants (pictured: club monaco)- If you've read any of my other blog posts I constantly go on and on about leather pants/ leggings and trust me they are so worth it! They're very versatile, comfy and warm.

5. Boots (pictured: frye)- A girl can never have to many boots in her closet! There are so many different types of boots out there that will suit your style and keep your feet warm all winter long. 

6. Knit headband (pictured: aldo)- Lately, I've been loving knit headbands because they're adorable and keep your ears warm. They are sold at almost any store and come in a variety of colours (my favourites are burgundy, grey and black)

Those are my 6 staples for this winter, what are yours? 

No comments:

Post a Comment