Friday 22 November 2013

Love or Hate: The Skinny Sweats

Outfit #1 (to school)
Sweats: Rag & Bone
Shoes: Sam Edelmen 'circus'
Jacket: All Saints
Shirt: Top Shop
Beanie: Top Shop
Bag: Zara

Outfit #2 (to work)
Sweats: J Crew
Shoes: Bianca Martino
Blazer: Michael Kors
Bag: Zara
Necklace: Topshop

A trend I've been seeing lately is the 'sweatpants chic' trend. Sweats are being worn with heels, boots, blazers... basically anything you would wear with jeans. I'm not going to lie I kind of like this trend. I mean who wouldn't want to wear sweatpants out? However, that doesn't mean all sweatpants are now acceptable, they have to be the right ones....the skinny sweat. Above I chose 2 different outfits that I would wear with sweats. The first one is more of a casual everyday look with a beanie and chunky heels. The second one is a going out for dinner or lunch look or even to work if you are that daring! So many celebrities and fashion icons are following this trend but what do you think? Should sweatpants only be worn to.... sweat in?

2 comments:

  1. I think it just depends on the quality! Good opinions though

    www.carleighlewis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete